It's almost here. Bhakti Fest West in Joshua Tree, California is only a week away! As I've been gathering tools and gear for the sacred music, kirtan, yoga and general high vibration gathering - there are a few items that would be an up level in self-care for the experience:
- Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup x Banyan Botanicals: smooth combination of herbs in cherry bark to soothe the throat and keep kirtan and conversation up level
- Spirit Blend Essential Oil x Floracopeia: a sacred blend of palo santo, frankincense and sandalwood from this eco-responsible company enhances meditation
- Pine Pollen x Sun Potion: a heart chakra opener and pineal gland activator perfect for connecting with the universe and feeling your innate loving vibration
- Yoga mat for asana and meditation
- Journal for session notes or self-reflection
- Wisdom or tarot cards to share with others
Even if you won't be joining us in the desert, these are amazing tools for the sacred journeys of meditation, chanting and kirtan and general support for your daily spiritual practice. If you are planning on attending, there are still limited appointments available for Ayurvedic Integrative Massage, Radiant Heart Intuitive Sessions or CranioSacral Therapy with me at the Healing Sanctuary.
Much peace, love and gratitude to you beautiful being...